Assalamualaikum and good day, it’s been a while since I last posted anything. Life’s been super busy as usual. I’m back to share my version of the Daily Lesson Plan Template for Secondary School English Teachers (SMK). I made both the KSSM and KBSM versions. Feel free to use them if you think they are suitable for you.
Many states have opted to forgo the traditional book and switch to a more portable medium, mine included. The lesson plan I made is largely based on the three-part-lesson planner. Originally, a three-part lesson is an “inquiry-based learning method used to teach mathematics” overseas. Under Dr. Amin’s guidance (IPGKKB), I started to draft a new lesson plan template that would better reflect PdPcA21 activities for my school. However, to create a one-size-fits-all template is almost impossible because we have not yet fully transitioned to KSSM. So, I decided to come up with different versions instead.
Pssst… When you open the file, do read the little notes on the right for extra info 😛
A) EDITABLE INTERACTIVE DAILY LESSON PLAN TEMPLATE (MICROSOFT EXCEL)
Special Features: Drop-down lists for standards, specifications, etc, notes, editable basic Data (time, class name, ..) and a one-click Export to PDF function!
Requirement: Excel 2010 and newer on Windows -or- Excel for Mac 2011 and newer
- Before opening this file, make sure you have the DEVELOPER TAB on the ribbon (how to).
- Click Enable Editing or Enable Content when you open the file.
- Go to Developer tab and click Macro Security. Choose “Enable all macros”, save the settings and close the dialogue box.
- Close the file and reopen it. You can start editing away, yay! Choose the sheet you want to edit.
- The default filename for the export to pdf function is “WorksheetName_DayMonthYear_HourMinute.pdf”
DOWNLOAD INTERACTIVE VERSION (New Version 1.2!):
Editable Interactive Daily Lesson Plan Template for Secondary School English Teachers (4289 downloads)
V1.1 – Uploaded 30 December 2017
V1.2 – Uploaded 02 January 2018, edited the Data sheet and rearranged a few columns.
Sidenote: I created this document on a Mac but this template is best used on a Windows machine. On a Mac, you won’t be able to use the “Export to PDF & Save” option. Regardless, you can still Save as Pdf normally from the Print Dialogue (command+P).
B) PRINTABLE PHYSICAL PLANNER VERSION (PDF FILE)
Requirement: Pdf viewer (e.g Adobe Acrobat, Foxit Reader, etc)
For those who wish to stick to the traditional ways, you may want to just download and print as many physical copies of the template as you like.
- KBSM: Printable Daily Lesson Plan Template - KBSM (655 downloads)
- KSSM: Printable Daily Lesson Plan Template - KSSM (879 downloads)
- KBSM: Monochrome Printable Daily Lesson Plan Template - KBSM (480 downloads)
- KSSM: Monocrhome Ver. Printable Daily Lesson Plan Template - KSSM (698 downloads)
V1.1 – Uploaded 30 December 2017
V1.2 – Edited a typo. Thanks for pointing it out!
That’s all from me for now. Inshaa Allah I will upload the 2018 version of my printable English student planner tomorrow along with some other things. See you soon!
Thank you for visiting and downloading materials from my blog. All contents are created with care and love of the teaching profession. So far, we keep everything free. However, materials sometimes take a lot of time and efforts to create and sometimes, they are redistributed and even plagiarised. If you’d like to help support my material creation journey, you could donate any amount you think the materials are worth to you. Thank you very much in advance for your support. Donations can be channeled to my Maybank Account: 153104188776