Good day, my fellow teachers! I hope you’re in your best health wherever you are. In this entry, you will find the Google Sheet version of KSSM Form 4 Daily Lesson Plan Template. With this template, you can even use your phone to prepare your lesson plans! Google Sheets allow you to print your lesson plan directly or to save it as a PDF file.
Last Updated: 14 January 2020, Ver.2
The dropdown lists incorporated are for the following columns:
- Week number, day, class, number of students, and time.
- Topics (from Full Blast! Plus 4)
- Themes, skills and standards
- Cross-curricular elements, HOTS, i-Think and CLS (Cooperative Learning Strategies)
- Insert school logo (replace the default Daily Lesson Plan lettering with your own graphic)
- Date picker. Just double click the date column to pick a date from a pop-up calendar.
- Edit the standards and other information as you see fit.
- Recolour the columns.
Do leave a comment to let me know your thoughts. Have a good day!
Looking for form 5? Click here.
© 2021, Adlina. All rights reserved. Please link back to this page if quoted.